Performance Update


I updated the performance a bit. I removed the useless quality settings from the settings dialog (as all those were actually looking the same while running faster/slower at the same time). I also switched to the lightweight render pipeline and last but not least reduced the distortion effect to the strength it was supposed to have. It got too strong when viewed in 4k resolutions.

This is the last planned update for this game.

Files

WordClicker_Mac.app.zip 21 MB
Nov 12, 2018
WordClicker_Win.zip 19 MB
Nov 12, 2018

Get Foreign Skin (WordClicker)

Leave a comment

Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.